Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yippee, Skippee!!!

I still do exist out here in blog country. School is over and I THINK I might have some more free time. However, I do have a graduate this year so we are planning on a party for him. That means painting, planting and lots of cleaning up of the house. Danny graduates from 8th grade this Monday, June 8th. I think I am more excited for him than he is. On to bigger and better things for him. My school year ended wonderfully. I had the best class ever this year and was sad to send them on. Our 8th graders at my school was my first class at this school and because of that I went to all their celebrations and had a blast with them. This is a fun time of the year.
This graduation card I made is for my neice who also graduated from 8th grade. Her school colors are purple and yellow so that is where I came up with the color scheme. Don't you just love the graduation Bella?! Now I have to get busy making thank you cards for some of my students.
Anyway, have a great weekend and thanks for checking in on my blog. I trying to post more often these days.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Glad to see you back, Sharon! I never gave up hope...just kept checking in once in a while! lol

Alex said...

SO glad you are back Sharon!! LOVE your card, just fabulous for grads!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This is great! My nieces school colors are purple and black - this would be a great card for her.