Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Girls!


When I saw this stamp set at Archivers I just had to get it. I thought it was a riot. The set is from a company called the craft lounge. They had some other really cute sets, maybe I'll have to get them on my next visit. That's an excuse to get back there. I hope everyone enjoys the fourth of July weekend. We have a neighborhood parade and fireworks here on the 2nd of July. Can't figure out why the 2nd but will have a good time anyway. The fireworks show will be directly across from my house so everyone and their brothers come with their chairs, blankets, coolers and snacks just for a good seat. It's a blast! So have a great holiday weekend and as always thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

this is adorable - absolutely adorable. i would have grabbed it too.

have a safe & happy 4th.

hugs

Lynda said...

I have several set from Craft Lounge...we will have to do a 'share'!
Enjoy the holiday weekend - would be nice if it warms up a bit.
Lynda

Lisa said...

I like her, cute card!!!