Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Biker Chic!


I know this is an unusual card for a get well, however, the person I am sending it to likes to wear her Harley Davidson sweatshirt to school when she subs in the upper grades just to scare the kids into behaving. Smart move huh?! I hope she likes it. The stamp is a Hanna stamp, the red paper is SU and the patterned paper is from a DCWV packet. The coloring isn't the best but the card turned out fine so I'm not going to worry about it.
Well, we had ONE good day around here and now it's back to raining. It just better not rain on Saturday. We are have a graduation party here and my house doesn't fit everyone if it does rain. So pray for sun. Anyway, thanks for checking in and have a great week!!

7 comments:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This is me! LOL - gotta love those Bella's!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Ooops Hanna's - too many girls!

Stef H said...

Hi Sharon. well, you checked out my blog, the least i could do was reciprocate! and it's super. i'm on SCS too (glitterbabe) and i see you live in illinois (as do i). you have a beautiful family. ahhhhh PROM! i can almost remember it.

i'm gonna become a follower. too much good stuff going on here to pass it up.

hugs,

Lynda K said...

Seems like this is a very appropriate card for a "Harley" gal! Good luck with your party...this weather is enough to make me want to move to Arizona. We can all do a sun dance for Saturday...or sing 'Rain, Rain, Go Away - and DON'T COME BACK. lol

Michele Kovack said...

This is a ROCKIN' card Sharon!!! I am having Father's Day on Sunday and am praying too for NO rain!

Kay said...

Nice card Sharon....I am sure our Harley Girl will love it!

Alex said...

This is such a cool card Sharon!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex