Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation Invites


Here are two different graduation invitations I made for Danny's party. His school colors are green and gold but to me those colors are so bright I decided to use these colors. The stamp set is from SU. It's so nice to make your own invitations. Some of my friends said they went to buy them and the store was already out of them. They must not know my little secret. Well, tonight is grad night and its going to storm any minute now. The wind is unbelievable and the humidity is unbearable. Great day for a graduation, huh!! So, thanks for checking in and have a great day!!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute Sharon, love them both! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

Love 'em! See you soon!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Ohh I love them, they came out so good. Love the colors!