Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wicked



This is the card I created for the fall swap over at Craftyme . I love making Halloween cards. I traced the shoe pattern from the magazine Paper Crafts last fall. The green paper is from Karen Foster and the polka dots paper is from Reminisce and the orange paper came from Archivers and doesn't have a name on it. I used the SU tag punch and the saying is from a set is from a packet of stamps from Craft Essentials which I bought from JoAnn's. Can you tell that I glittered the star? When I made this card last year it sold like hotcakes at school. I guess I'll have to be making more for this year. This was a fun card to make. I was busy making several cards last night so I'll be posting them real soon.

Finally the weather has broke. I am sitting here with a sweatshirt on and that is great (however it is raining). School starts this week and my room is all ready, I'm not sure I am. But I guess I have no choice. I wish all blogging teachers GOOD LUCK this year and have a great one!!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is too cute, I will have to check and see if it will be coming my way, fingers crossed.

Deborah said...

Love this shoe! You did a great job! I am in this swap too, but I am holding out on posting the cards! Thanks for the tease, I have to check and see if we are in the same group! Hope so! Deb

Unknown said...

Way too cute! Great job!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a great card!

Anonymous said...

I got your swap cards yesterday, they are too cute! Thanks.