Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dryabella



Another Bella! This one is the dryabella stamp.The blue paper came from Archivers and doesn't have a name for it. The green flower paper is from Die Cuts with a View the Pocket full of Posies Stack (which I love using). The saying is also from Bella and the ribbon is from M. This would be a cute teenager card since it reminds me of my daughter's favorite past time (washing and drying and trying to get her hair perfect) . How come I don't remember me acting that way as a teenager?! Enjoy and stay cool!!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

So stinkin' cute! Love her! Deb

Unknown said...

Very cute bella . . I've always wanted her! :)

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!! Love the colors! Nice and bright.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great card...and yep...it looks just like my 15 year old!

Rochelle W said...

Super super cute!!