Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Don't Do Mornings!!

I just love this image from Rubbernecker stamps. She's such a happy person!! If you haven't checked out their stamps you'll need to. I colored her in with my Prisma watercolors. The paper is SU and the floral paper is from my scrap drawer. the sentiment inside says, I don't do mornings, heck I don't do afternoons, either!
By the way, I did try pumpkin pie. You should have seen it. My aide set up two chairs in front of the class, one for me and one for the kindergarten teacher (who also hasn't tried it). We each had a forkful and chased it down with pop. The kids were histerical watching us. It wasn't a pretty sight and by the way, neither one of us liked it. I let one of the little girls come up and try it and when we gave her a forkful she held her nose. It was so funny to see a 6 year old holding her nose and trying to eat pumpkin pie. What a sight! Needless to say we have a ton of fun and laughs in our classroom (and yes, we do get work done)!
So, I hope everyone has a great holiday and as always, thanks for stopping by!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Big hugs,
Corie

Unknown said...

Love that stamp!
(and I am not a pumpkin fan either, bleh!)