Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Beauty Queen of '09

Isn't she a riot! This is another Rubbernecker image. The inside of the card says, If You've Got It, Flaunt It! How true. The paper is SU, the ribbon is from Michaels. I colored her in with my Prisma pencils. When I saw her I just had to have her. So we're down to the end of '09. I sure hope 2010 brings good things for everyone. I think we are planning on staying home for New Year's Eve. I think I would rather be at home then out somewhere and have to drive home with all the crazies on the road (plus, sometime I can't stay awake late, lame, I know!). So, have a great New Year's Eve and enjoy the night. Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Love these Rubbernecker images! LOL!!! I can't stay out late either...rather stay at home WARM!

Happy New Year!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment :)

June Houck said...

She is perfect with your sentiment and inside of your card :) A super fun card, Sharon!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this!!! See you tomorrow!

Corie said...

This is fantastic -- love it!!