Saturday, November 1, 2008

Howdy, Partner!!


Another great stamp from the TAC company. They have some really cute ones for kids. I used my cuttlebug folder for this one and the Howdy stamp came from a MFT set. So, I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I can't believe the costumes kids wear now a days. Nothing like we did when we were kids (as Casey says, "Back in the Day!") Parents really go all out with the costumes. My favorite one was the cave man. It was a riot!! Anyway, on to Thanksgiving. Casey is marching in the Chicago Thanksgiving day parade, so of course I just had to volunteer to help out. It's so much fun being downtown Chicago at the parade on Thanksgiving day. As long as the weather holds out it should be a blast. Plus, that way I don't have to cook that day. Yippee!! So, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Howdy! This card is so cute! I hope the weather is good this year for us on Thanksgiving. IT sounds like it will be a great time!

Alex said...

This is adorable Sharon, I love the colors, and the little guy is soooo cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

This really turned out cute!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is fabulous Sharon, very cute stamp :) and great colour scheme :) x