Saturday, November 29, 2008

Enjoying the Weekend!!



Here is a card I made quite a while ago. The flower paper is from a pack from Archivers that they gave us at the last scrap. The back of the paper is peel and stick. Pretty cool, huh! So, did anyone find any real bargains yesterday that was worth getting up at the crack of dawn for? Not me! I was not about to do that and fight the crowds, not to mention the cold at 4 a.m. However, we did go to this cute little town, Geneva, Illinois. It has the best little specialty shops. If you are looking for something different I'm sure you will find it there. The best part of the day was when I came home and all the ourside lights were up. Normally I do that and don't usually look forward to it. So that was a nice surprise. Now off to put up the tree. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Totally cute card Sharon, love the dsp! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex