Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hang Ten, Dudes!!


I have been trying really hard to use the stamp sets that I have and not buy any new ones right now. These surf boards are from TAC (which I had this set and haven't even used yet). It's a great stamp set for a boys card. The paper is all SU and I used my Cuttlebug to make the waves and the ribbon is from Target. Anyway, I'd love to be out catching some waves right now but we have had nothing but cool weather around here. Yesterday it rained all day but managed to stop for the fireworks. Yippee!! Back to some normalcy around here now that the holidays and graduation parties are all over. Before you know it school will be opening. I'm sure we'll start to see school supplies any day now on sale at the stores (I try to avoid those aisles as long as I can). So, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

fabulous! i soooooo hear ya on the stamps. i have over 100 cds filled with stamps and seem to keep using the same ones over and over - not to mention that the new SU & TAC cattys are out! somebody stop me!!!!

hugs,