Saturday, March 7, 2009

Under the Weather


Just a quick post today. I stayed home from school this week a few days so I was busy making cards. Here is one I paper pieced. Sometimes I think the image turns out better when you do it this way. I really like how this card turned out. The image is from MFT. The paper I'm not too sure about, it was in my scrap drawer. Off to run many errands. Tomorrow my son makes his confirmation and all he wants special to eat afterwards is Oreo pie from Bakers Square. That's an easy one to do. So, I'm off to buy some pie. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love the paper pieced robe! It looks great! Have a great weekend and enjoy that Oreo pie!

Fe-Fe said...

What a fun card. I love the slippers on the image. This would cheer anyone up if they were feeling unwell.

Hugs
Fe x