Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank You!


So, last night I found my mojo (finally). I had to make a bunch of thank you cards for my kids to send out. They each just had birthdays and Dan made his Confirmation ( I didn't expect him to receive any gifts). Now that the cards are made the next task is to get them to jot down a note in each one and send it out. That'll be the hardest part. Oh well! Now I'm off to my second job these days, bingo. I help out at a school that does bingo. We have alot of fun. High School tuition has to be paid somehow!! So have a great day and Happy Spring!!

3 comments:

Alex said...

what a pretty card sharon - I love the colors, these will be very appreciated! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou McAlees said...

hi sharon, sorry haven't popped in a while :( loving this card!! and loving the one below this post with the dressing gown, very cute :) ♥

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! Talk to ya soon!