Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Smile Crocodile!


Did you ever buy a stamp set just because you like the ONE or two stamps in that set and not the rest? Well, I did just that just for the crocodile and the saying. There are many other stamps included but I'm not too thrilled with them. But, of course I just had to have it! Oh Well!! This card is very plain, sorry about that. I'm hoping to get some stamping in tonight. By the way, boy did I find a bargain today. I went to Michaels to purchase the Cuttlebug with my 50% off coupon and I found a $20 gift card in my purse. So I got it for $20. Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited and cant wait to start using it. Now, I'll have to start collecting more cuttlebug products. Isn't that ashame!! Now, I'm off to get some errands done, visit my mom and then on the the rubbah!!
Thanks for checking in and have a great day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I do that all the time. Have fun with your great bargain buy!

Joanne said...

This is so cute Sharon! Good for you getting that Cuttlebug dirt cheap. You're gonna love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon

I love how you mirrored the crocodile's back with the spiky edged pink paper. I've also bought whole sets for one "must have" image!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Cute card, love the crocodile. Enjoy your new cuttlebug, i love mine :)

Alex said...

Very cute card Sharon - and congrats on the great find and great buy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

You bargain hunter you!! Now I want to see a bunch of cuttlebugged cards! : )