Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gone Shopping!

Once again, another Hanna stamp. I get a kick out of this stamp because it reminds me so much of my daughter and her friends. They are always wanting to go to the mall for that item they just have to have. I stamped her dress on a piece of patterned paper and cut it out and pieced it on. Same goes for the packages. I've been into the greens and purples or blues together lately. It turned out pretty good. We just came back from the movies and I let my daughter drive all the way there and back. It's pretty nerve wrecking letting a teenager drive. My foot is always on the invisible break pedal on the passenger side. I'm sure some of you know what I mean if you've gone through drivers ed with your own kids before. Anyway, tomorrow is hump day so have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Alex said...

Hah! I don't get in the car with my son driving (he's 19!) because I am the same way, lol!! And, he is a great driver...of course, I don't like the way my husband drives either - teehee! Your card is fabulous, very me!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the embossing and how you paper pieced her dress.

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo Sharon. Great image and I need to try the paper piecing. I think we NEED a few of these images!!!

Joanne said...

I LOVE it! The dress is great...