Wednesday, January 16, 2008

YOU STOLE MY HEART!

I just think this little guy is soooo adorable! My friends and I got together last weekend and stamped and scrapped so I borrowed this stamp from Michele at Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker and stamped away. She was even nice enough to let me try out her Copics. OMG! I'm hooked and guess what I want for my birthday?! Can you imagine, a forty something year old wanting markers for her birthday, go figure!! I highly doubt I'll get them. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this card and have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Try 55+ and aksed for Copics from Santa! (guess I have been nice, because I got them)! Your dream will come true! Adorable card! Enjoy! Deb

Unknown said...

Hope you get the markers, pricey but a good investment.
This reminds me, I have this image somewhere from Michele too...duh!
I love what you've done with it, looks great, you are a copic natural!

Alex said...

This card is adorable, it really brought a smile to my face! I love the colors too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex