Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HOW SWEET IT IS!

How sweet it is! Doesn't this chair and a few chocolates look very tempting? I could handle that about now. The brown paper is from DCWV and the green is certainly celery. The ribbon is from SU and I used a pop up for the sentiment which is from MFT.
Well, I'm back to school this week after a three week break and having pneumonia. It's good to get back into a routine and everything but I sure did get used to staying home with an empty,
QUIET house. Oh well, I guess I have to suck it up and get back to work. (I think this frigid cold is getting to my head)! Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Alex said...

I love this card - the colors, everything is fabulous Sharon! I wish I could sit and put my feet up but I am not seeing that in my near future - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, love your colors and LOVE your "Back at You Babe" too cute.

Michele Kovack said...

HEy it's almost hump day!!! You almost made it through half of your week! Did you tell Jim what you want for your birthday yet?

Unknown said...

Cute, cute! I love that stamp set, and you did a great job with it!

Unknown said...

Heard you were sick (michele), glad you are feeling better!
That card looks great...would love a big comfy chair and treats right now.

Unknown said...

Heard you were sick (michele), glad you are feeling better!
That card looks great...would love a big comfy chair and treats right now.