Sunday, December 23, 2007

Love Those Christmas Gifts!!



Here are some awesome Christmas gifts I received from one of my former students. You see, I had this little boy in my class last year and his mom and I became good friends through (of course) stamping. We have gone to a few classes together and had a blast. So he came to school the other day with this gift for me. I was so excited! The first one is a gift card tin that she turned into a candy tin. It is soooo adorable! The second one is a mini photo album. The inside holds six photo sleeves . It's just wonderful. The picture doesn't do it justice. She used all SU products to make both these gifts. What a fun gift!
I was up pretty late last night making cards like crazy. I think I was in withdrawal. And today I am going to continue, what else is there to do during a terribly windy, cold day. Yesterday was 50 degrees and today is 14 degrees and 50mph winds. As you can probably tell by some of my posts, we here in Chicago, get every kind of weather no matter what time of year it is.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

These are great! Merry! Deb