This is the card I made for the swap over at
I used the bug set from SU. The paper is also SU, real red and tempting turquois.
The ribbon came from Michaels. I just love this bug set for childrens cards. There is so much you can do with it. And what kid doesn't like bugs!
TAGGED~ I've been tagged again from Stampingranny This time I will tag 7 more people I hope who haven't been tagged lately.
Here are 7 things about myself .
1. I love strawberry daiquiries ( who doesn't).
2. I played the clarinet in 5th and 6th grade and quit after that because I would have had to do
band in the summer and I wasn't about to do that. Now I make my daughter do it! (TE HE)
3. I HATE football but my son plays so I have to go to the games. To me it is like watching a
foreign film, I have no idea what is going on.
4. I have an awesome group of scrapping and stamping friends who are a blast to be with.
5. I hated high school but LOVED college.
6. I have never broken any bones or had stitches (knock on wood).
7. However, I did get really sick in college and had mono (isn't that called the kissing disease?)!
Now here are the seven bloggers I am tagging.
1. Laura @ stampin soldier
2. Jennifer @ peasncarrots
3. Kristine @ stampingandscrappinginca
4. Karrie @ stampgirl
5. Jenn @ stamp your heart out
6 Rita @ http://ritasstampart.blogspot.com/
7. Julie @ stampin with julie
I hope I did this right. I am still new to all the ways to get around on the computer.