I wanted to get one in before the 4th festivities begin. We had a houseful last night for E.P.'s parade and fireworks. It was a blast! On to the next party.
This card is one of my favorites because I love the color combinations. The stamp is SU and so is the yellow and pink paper. The plaid paper I found in my scrap drawer along with the ribbon.I sell my cards at school to the other teachers and I know that they will be gobbling this one up.
I 've been tagged again so let me think of what would interest you .
1. My favorite color is red.
2. My favorite t.v. show is House Hunters on HGTV.
3. I HATE to cook but love to bake.
4. I have a habit of starting a new book and never finishing it , even if it is a good one.
5. I have 10 brothers and sisters.
6. I was a little sister in a fraternity at Illinois State University.
7. During summer vacation in college I worked on Navy Pier on an old, old, old cruise ship.