Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yes, I Am Alive!



Ok, I'm sure some of you have been wondering where I've been. I'm still stamp (although not as much) and scrapping. I went back to school to get my masters in reading education so that seems to take up alot of my time. The first card here I made for a good friend of mine who just had a baby last week or should I say a toddler. He was 10lbs. 23in. long. He is just adorable. The second card I made a long time ago for my daughter. She went away to college and I made several cards to send and guess what. Yep, I still have them. I guess it was the thought that counted. (I did send some cards though). I also created another blog (if anyone is interested) for my classroom. I found some awesome teachers out there that inspired me to start my own school blog. You can get a million wonderful ideas just by looking at their blogs. Anyway, I will try to keep this up more often and as usual thanks for stopping by.
http://sharondew.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Sharon ~ Good to see you back!!! Hope all is well with you. Someday, we may get together for a stampin' nite...maybe when it warms up a bit.

Laura Evangeline said...

Yes, where are you???