Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flower Help Needed!!






Does anyone know what kind of hanging plant this is? I purchased it at the local grocery store not realizing how beautiful it was going to be. It's so cool. It has these pink pods that look like onions and when they open up they are beautiful purple flowers. I've never even seen this kind of plant before. If anyone knows what it's called please let me know. We are all stumped around here. Well, we are off to the big university to register for classes. But first, the important stuff. There is an outlet mall on the way there that we are going to stop by. Woo hoo!! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Are these true flowers? Wow! some kind of flowers! Colorful! Love it! I don't have idea of what kind of flowers they are... and I don't think they can live and grow here in the Philippines, coz the weather here is hot!

Nice cards too Sharon! And your daughter is beautiful and your son is handsome!

I have kids too, Joy 15 and Rein 10.

Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's a fuchsia! Wish I could grow them! They come in a bush too!

Stef H said...

i'm glad patti knew. i thought they were bleeding hearts. but hey, i kill spider plants - lol. you definitely fond a very healthy and beautiful plant. absolutely stunning!

Corie said...

WOW -- this is gorgeous!!

Laura Evangeline said...

That is the coolest plant ever! If you find out let us know!