Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sweet Treats

Just a quick post today. It's been a long day and these old bones are heading to bed. Today was the 100th day of school and in first grade it's a BIG deal . Our children came to school dressed up like they were 100 years old. What a hoot!! You should have seen them, canes, walkers, housecoats and powder in their hair to make it look gray. We even had a visit by a 100 year old great grandma. Then we strolled through all the classrooms throught the school and a ton of fun 100 day activities in the afternoon. It was a blast and the children really enjoy the day. Now only 76 more days left.
This card isn't one of my favorites. The image is a fun one from MFT but I just don't like the colors or even the way it turned out. I thought I would post it anyway because I am running low again on cards. So, thanks for stopping by and a have a great rest of the week!!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute card Sharon, love the colors!!! Oh, how I would have loved to see them, I bet they were adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

Did you take pics? I would love to see them the next time we get together!!! I think your card is cute....you're just being too critical of your own work!

Marlou McAlees said...

I loooove this one, I too have these stamps they are fabulous :) ♥