Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


An oldie but a goodie! This birthday stamp is one of my first stamps I purchased and I'm still using it. Yipee! This one will never go out of style. The striped paper is from Archivers and the rest of the paper is SU. The ribbon is from Joanne Fabrics. Very simple card but nevertheless a card well done! I don't mean to brag but I get excited when I make a simple card and I'm pretty pleased with it. Corny, I know!! Well, it's the beginning of a new week and it hasn't stopped rain (I mean pouring) since 11:30 this morning. It chilly out so boy, does it feel like a fall day. I'd be fine if the rain would just stop. Anyway, have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Great job

Alex said...

Cute card Sharon - I love all the candles and that ribbon is yummy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou McAlees said...

great card Sharon!!! and love the card below this post too :) x