Monday, August 11, 2008

Coffee and Friends...


are the Perfect Blend. I'd prefer a margarita instead of coffee! Here is another gift card holder for a friend of mine who is giving someone a Starbucks gift card. I just love these cards, they are easy to make and perfect for any gift card. The image is from MFT and all the paper is from SU. Well, I've been back to school already getting the room put together. I hear I am in for a great year with this group of kids. I've been told they are really sweet and there are only 19 (as compared to last years 28). I also think I am ready for fall. Danny has already started football practice and Casey is back to competition band. I think they both needed to get back into the swing of things. Anyway, have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Love the card holder! great job

Alex said...

this is fabulous Sharon - I love this!!! Really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joanne said...

What a great card Sharon! I love coffee but I love margaritas even more (shh...).

Marlou McAlees said...

a fabulous card Sharon. Thanks for the lovely comments you left for me, much appreciated :) x