Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tweetie Bird

More brown and pink combo. Lately I've been into the browns and pinks, or browns and blue and green. Don't ask me why. Anyway I'm not sure what company this parrot came from. This was one of the images I stamped at our stampin' diva club, where we bring any new stamps and share them. It's been a great way to get new images without buying them. (What am I say?! That doesn't stop me from buying them)! All the paper is from SU and the ribbon is also SU.
Well, the 4th of July is upon us already. Tomorrow our town has their annual parade and fireworks show and the best thing about it is that the fireworks are right across the street from my house.WOO HOO! It's a blast (no pun intended). Everyone and anyone comes over and sits on our front lawn for the show. The streets are blocked off so we tend to flow out into the street also. I set up a table and people bring snacks if they want and it a great time. The crowd seems to grow more every year. So, what is everyone else doing for the 4th? Hope it's a good one! I'm hoping to get more stamping done this weekend. I'm starting to get low again for posting. Anyway, have a great 4th and wonderful weekend!!


3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

The stamp is by Artful Inkables. Very cute card!!! We are going to Michigan for the weekend....my sister will be up there with her kids! Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

Really nice Sharon! Ironically, I just posted a card on my blog with the SAME IMAGE! Great minds think alike, huh? ;-)

Deborah said...

Darling stamp! Love the PP you used! Hugs, Deb