Saturday, May 31, 2008

Congrats!

It's that time of the year again. As you can
tell I have been busy making graduation cards
for everyone.This one I made was for a
good friend of mine for an 8th grade girl. I'll be
making more of these.
Well, last night I went to see the movie
Sex and the City. What a Hoot! The movie
was real funny and a great one. But the
crowds of people who were there were amazing. First of all we had to park about a block away. When we went inside the first movie wasn't over yet so we had to wait with about a thousand people, mostly girls. It was so crowded you literally were shoulder to shoulder. So many of them were all dressed up just like the girls in the movie.
It was a great people watching moment.
After the movie as we were leaving there were coach buses lined up to pick of the crowds as well as limo after limo. Unbelievable!! What a following this show has. I have only seen about 5 episodes and didn't realize how popular it was. It is worth seeing, a good chick flick. So, that was my entertainment for Friday night. Tonight we are heading downtown Chicago for a good dinner with a great group of friends. I don't think I have had this much weekend excitement in a long time. Have a great weekend, yourself, and thanks for stopping by!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great graduation card, love it

Michele Kovack said...

So glad we went out! It WAS a lot of fun! Love that card!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great card! I'm totally jealous that you've already seen the movie! I'm very anxious to go see it. I was a huge fan of the show when it was on HBO, I've seen every single episode, and I own all of the DVDs!! I just always found it to be quite entertaining! As a married mom to two, I cannot relate to that single life in NY, but I loved the show anyway! Take care!

Nikki said...

Great card! Is the diploma and cap stamps? If so who makes them?

BTW, I went to see Sex and the City last night as well, and OMG didn't you just love it!

Deborah said...

Wonderful grad card! Funny story about your Sex in the City movie! Have a fab dinner! Take care, Deb

WhimsicalThoughts said...

WOW, I love the card and the colors! Great Job!