Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Circle Time

I cased this card from a card that I received from a friend. I needed several thank yous so I thought this was quick and simple. I made several
of them. The circles came from Hero Arts. The blue paper is from an old pack of Michaels paper. The image in the middle is a SU stamp. As soon as the sun comes out again from hiding around here I have some more cards to take pictures of. It's been so gloomy lately that I don't seem to get good shots of my cards. So pray for sun!
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Adorable thank you card! Hope the rays are shining for you soon! Deb

Ila said...

Fabulous card! love the background and that sentiment stamp.

Alex said...

Simple, but cute Sharon, great thank you card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

I Love it! It does have a spring feel to it!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh so cute!!!! Love this....