Thursday, October 18, 2007

Calling all Girlz!


Another card from my TAC stamp set. I just
love this set. The kids are so cute and you can
do so much with it. The red paper is from SU and the striped paper is from DCWV and the
ribbon is from the dollar bin at Target. I used
the heart cuttlebug folder. I use this stamp set quite a bit on my school papers also. Just let me know when you get tired of seeing cards from this set. Tomorrow I am hosting an SU party at my friend's house. It should be a ton of fun because all we ever do when we get together is laugh. I'll
try to get some pictures to post. Anyway, have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, it is such a cute set, love your paper and layout

Deborah said...

What a fun card Sharon! Great use of that CB folder! TFS- Deb

Marlou McAlees said...

what a fun cute card!!! i just bought that same cuttlebug folder the other day, cant wait to use it!!! :)

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a cutie card!!

Anonymous said...

You're making me want to pull this set out again. :o) I love those cutie pie kidz!! The card is FAB!

Michelle said...

So adorable! I love that little girl. So cute!